Telehealth $10K! by Telehealth PT

Telehealth $10K!

Registration for the Telehealth $10K is now OPEN!
Sign up to get everything you need (including lifetime access!) to open your digital practice and hop on the starting line for the competition starting September 1st, 2019! The winner gets $10,000 and MORE!

How can you compete in the Telehealth $10K?

Watch this episode of the Telehealth 20 Podcast with an in-depth discussion all about the Telehealth $10K (available to share and watch on YouTube) and all the details that everyone is asking about!

Feel free to join the Telehealth Physical Therapy Providers Facebook Group at and jump in on the action happening inside the group including discussions, live Q&A's and many other exciting topics all related to Telehealth in the Physical Therapy / Physio space!

Register above for one of the 100 spots for the inaugural Telehealth $10K!
Watch PT TechTalk on YouTube

What's included inside the Telehealth $10K?

Hands-Off Telehealth Crash Course (Download Only)

Order this discounted 1-day crash course and learn start-to-finish the process of building an online practice from scratch. 

HIPAA Applicability & Security Protocols: An Overview

An overview of HIPAA applications for covered and non-covered entities, and deciphering where your Telehealth practice resides.

Marketing & Digital Engagement in Telehealth

Highly informative video discussions highlighting various Telehealth platforms and shortcut strategies designed to attract new patients to your practice.

Telehealth $10K Media Kit

Use the supplied media kit to help inform and obtain patients for those PTs who are competing in the Telehealth $10K!

Telehealth Boot Camp (Downloadable)

22+ hours of teaching exactly HOW to treat orthopedic issues through Telehealth. Includes base knowledge, eval/treatments and Q&A sessions.

Telehealth Tuesdays: Webinar Q&A Marathon

Archived Q&A webinars featuring in-depth discussion on Telehealth-related opportunities, marketing, engagement, technology, security, and more.

Treatment Techniques in Telehealth

This 3-video bundle demonstrates how the spine, knee and shoulder can be treated utilizing rapid-fix techniques via Telehealth. 

Telehealth $10K Unofficial Rules

Quick overview of the $10,000 prize:
-First contestant to record 100 qualifying video visits in the 3 month span (September 1st, 2019-November 30th, 2019) will be declared the winner on December 1st 2019

-If 100 qualifying video visits are not reached, the first two
contestants that record 50 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win $5,000 each

-If 50 qualifying video visits are not reached, the first four
contestants that record 25 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win $2,500 each

-If 25 qualifying video visits are not reached, the first ten
contestants that record 10 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win $1,000 each

-All contestants with 25 qualifying video visits during the competition will receive a bonus prize and will have their digital practice listed/linked on www.Digital.Physio

Quick overview of the rules:
-30 minute minimum for each eval or treatment or wellness visit

-Wellness visits will be allowed for up to 30 of the total 100 visits (30%) with the remaining 70 visits (70%) needing to be Physical Therapy evaluations or treatments

-Each recorded video visit will require the patient to verbally voluntarily agree to have their session recorded and available for viewing for educational purposes (release form included and required to count each video as admissible)

-Each recorded video visit will require the patient to state the current date and time to time-stamp the video along with the current state they reside which must match the active PT license you hold

-Signed informed consent and video release forms (these will be provided prior to initial start date) required for all 100 visits

-Videos must be uploaded to the designated contest location within 10 days of recording

(More details to follows!)
Get Started! Register Now!