*Quick overview of the $10,000 prize:
-First contestant to record 100 qualifying video visits in the selected 3 month span (January 11th, 2020 - April 11th, 2020 or Feb 15th, 2020 - May 15th, 2020) will be declared the winner on May 16th, 2020.
-If 100 qualifying video visits are not reached by a single contestant, the first two
contestants that record 50 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win *$5,000 each
-If 50 qualifying video visits are not reached by two contestants, the first four
contestants that record 25 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win *$2,500 each
-If 25 qualifying video visits are not reached, the first ten
contestants that record 10 qualifying video visits in the 3 months span will win *$1,000 each.
-If less than 10 contestants record 10 qualifying video visits, the *$10,000 will be divided between each of those contestants that do reach 10 qualifying video visits.
-Each contestant who wins must complete a W9 and must pay their own taxes on the prize money won from this contest.
-All contestants with 25 qualifying video visits during the competition will receive a bonus prize and will have their digital practice listed/linked on www.Digital.Physio
Quick overview of the rules:
-Each visit MUST start with the pre-script (located inside the Telehealth $10K document kit) that includes the patient verbally agreeing to the educational release form they have signed, the patient must state their current physical location, the patient must state the current day/time and the patient must state their injury/issue/wellness visit category.
***NOTE***If this pre-script is not included in the video in the first 60 seconds, the video will NOT count as a qualifying video in this contest.
-PT or OT must provide their Physical Therapy license number or Occupational Therapy license number for each state they are seeing patients. Failure to do so will disqualify any videos where patients are in a state that the PT or OT contestant has not submitted as an active Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy license.
-30 minute minimum for each eval or treatment or wellness visit
-No maximum time limit for each eval or treatment or wellness visit
-Wellness visits will be allowed for up to 30 of the total 100 visits (30%) with the remaining 70 visits (70%) needing to be Physical Therapy or Occupational therapy evaluations or treatments
-Each recorded video visit will require the patient to verbally voluntarily agree to have their session recorded and available for viewing for educational purposes (release form included and required to count each video as admissible)
-Each recorded video visit will require the patient to state the current date and time to time-stamp the video along with the current state they reside which must match the active PT or OT license you hold
-Patients must have a signed informed consent form and a signed educational video release form inside each numbered video folder to count as a qualifying visit towards the winning 100 visits.
-Videos must be uploaded to the designated contest location within 10 days of recording and must be uploaded before 11:59pm EST on April 11th, 2020 and 11:59pm EST on May 15th, 2020.
*$10,000 grand prize will be adjusted down if there are fewer than 100 signed up competitors by the second starting date of February 15th, 2020. Example, if 100+ competitors sign up, the grand prize will be $10,000. If fewer than 100 competitors sign up for the Telehealth $10k Challenge - Round 2 before or on February 15th, 2020, the grand prize dollar amount will be adjusted to the total number of registered Telehealth $10k Challenge - Round 2 competitors x 100. (e.g. if only 95 competitors sign up by Feb 15th, the grand prize will be adjusted to $9,500 and will be adjusted according to the winning number of qualifying video visits. First to complete 100 qualifying video visits will win $9,500. If no one completes 100 qualifying video visits, first 2 to complete 50 qualifying video visits will win $4,750. If no one completes 50 qualifying video visits, first 4 to complete 25 qualifying video visits will win $2375. If no one completes 25 qualifying video visits, first 10 to complete 10 qualifying video visits will win $950.)
No refunds will be given after purchase of the Telehealth $10k Challenge - Round 2 package.